Monday, October 18, 2010

Stuffed Pancakes! Yum!

Wandering the aisles of Target, long past my shopping list and now just meandering and tempting myself I came upon some clearance pans and thought I'd take a look. What I found was an interesting pan with little dips in it called a Pancake Popper. Hmm....what's this? I take a closer look and find it claims to make easy, quick little stuffed pancakes. Well, little did they know, they already had me at "clearance" but this sounded pretty good so in the cart it went! yum. YUM. Today I made two kinds: Nutella stuffed (omgoodness) and cream cheese/blueberry. Not only did they really only take a second (and no more than a second- turn on the 'toons for the kiddies-these will over cook quickly!) but they were delicious! My kids voted for the Nutella ones, however I thought the cream cheese blueberry were pretty insane! Now add in a clearance price: score! Very pleased with myself and I've now justified myself for more Target wandering....uh oh....
This is after pouring the batter and adding the filling; before the flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment